28 April 2018
CLICKING ON THE I ACCEPT TAB OR BY USE OR THE WEBSITE OR BY OTHER MEANS) AND WILL GOVERN THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN YOU AND DISCOUNTTER FOR YOUR USE OF THE WEBSITE
Protecting your privacy
India's first Local deal search engine and recharge company (“Discountter”, “we”, “our”, “us”) is committed to providing you with the highest levels of customer service and to protecting your privacy.
This privacy statement sets out the type of information we collect, how we use it and who we may share it with. It may be amended from time to time and a current version is available at this web link.
What personal information do we collect?
Your Privacy is of utmost importance to us and protection of your Personal Data is a key commitment for us. We are governed by the provisions of applicable law in India including the Information Technology Act 2000 and the Information Technology (Reasonable security practices and procedures and sensitive personal data or information) Rules, 2011 to maintain the privacy of your Personal Data.
The personal information we collect and store may include your name, birth date, current and previous addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, work-related information, occupation, preferences for using our websites and connection information and your Discountter user name and password, and (depending on the service) banking and credit card details. We also hold details of your Discountter services, including their status, as well as certain details about your personal interests.
How do we collect personal information?
We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
1. Directly from you through our websites, via phone, via application forms or when you download and use digital applications;
2. From other parties (such as your representatives, social media sites, our related companies, our syndication partners);
3. From other parties (such as your representatives, social media sites, our related companies, our syndication partners);
4. From organizations identified under (“When do we disclose your personal information” see below);
5. From our own records of when you visit us online or where we have an online presence (such as Facebook or Twitter);
6. When we are required by law; and
7. When you are online, we collect information regarding the pages within our network that you have visited and what you click on.
This is not an exhaustive list of information we may collect or store as it may depend on the service or product being offered. If you don’t provide us with this information, unfortunately we may not be able to provide you with the service you require. We usually collect personal information directly from you although sometimes we may use agents or service providers to do this for us. We may also get lists and business information that include personal information from other sources, both from other companies and from other public documents.
How do we use your personal information?
Your personal information may be used to;
1. Verify your identity;
2. Provide, manage and administer your services;
3. Provide our products and services, including directory services and advertising through a number of media;
4. Conduct credit checks and to help prevent fraud;
5. Performing research and analysis aimed at improving our products, services and technologies;
6. Help us deliver better services to you;
7. Help us maintain and develop our business systems and infrastructure; and
8. Promote and market services to you(sometimes even after you leave us) either by ourselves, or our related companies. If you do not want Discountter team contact you to promote and market our products, services and special offers to you, please email email@example.com If you’ve subscribed to receive specific emails or SMS/MMS from us, you’ll continue receiving them unless you unsubscribe by following the instructions in these messages to cancel your subscription.
When do we disclose your personal information?
We are not in the business of selling or renting personal data but we may disclose your personal information to other organizations, but we’ll only do this in relation to us providing our services to you or as otherwise set out in this policy. We take all reasonable steps to maintain the security of your personal information and to protect it from unauthorized disclosures. These organizations may be based locally or overseas. They may carry out functions for us such as:
1. Customer enquiries;
2. Mailing operations;
3. Billing and debt-recovery functions;
4. Information technology services;
5. Data verification services;
6. Managing your advertising;
7. Marketing, telemarketing and sales services;
8. Market research; and
9. Website usage analysis.
In addition, we may disclose your personal information to:
1. Your authorized representatives or advisers(when requested by you to do so);
2. Credit-reporting and fraud-prevention organizations;
3. Credit providers(for credit related purposes);
4. Our related companies;
5. Our professional advisers;
6. Trade or service professionals (when you are seeking a quote from these businesses via our websites);
7. Government, regulatory authorities and other organizations, as required by law;
8. Organizations who manage our business and corporate strategies, including those involved in a transfer/sale of all or part of our assets or business and those involved in managing our corporate risk and funding functions; and
9. Our directories and syndication partners.
When we share your information with a third party, we will require that the third party only use, store and disclose your information in a way that is consistent with this policy.
The following shall constitute as Standard Terms and Conditions for redeeming Discountter Coupons for purchasing goods and/or services from Institutions other than Restaurants:
Promoways services pvt.ltd. shall not be responsible for the quality of products and/or services provided by the Institution, and the same shall be the sole responsibility of the Institution.
No refunds shall be granted for Discountter Coupons.
Discountter Coupons are redeemable in their entirety only and may not be redeemed incrementally.
Discountter Coupons can be redeemed only after due verification of the customer including, without limitation, matching the unique identification number provided to the customer at the time of purchase of Discountter Coupons.
Discountter Coupons may be applied only to purchase the merchandise sold by the Institution, and may not be applied to shipping or handling charges.
Limit one (1) Coupon per redemption. Only one Coupon can be used per visit unless otherwise specified by the Institution.
The issuing of credit is at the sole discretion of the Institution.
Neither Promoways services pvt.ltd. nor the Institution is responsible for lost or stolen Discountter Coupons or the reference number mentioned on it. Discountter Coupons cannot be combined with any other gift coupons, third party coupons, coupons, or promotions, unless otherwise specified by the Institution.
Reproduction, sale or trade of Discountter Coupons is strictly prohibited.
Any attempted redemption not consistent with these terms and conditions will render the Discountter Coupon void and invalid.
The Discountter Coupon will expire on the date specified on it.
Purchase and Redemption policy of Discountter Coupons
Discountter provides an opportunity to its Users to avail value deals from a number of merchants, including but not limited to restaurants
which Promoways Services pvt.ltd. has an association at discounted prices by issue of coupons that can be redeemed up to a certain validity period from outlets of the Institutions.
In order to purchase Discountter Coupons, the User would be required to create an account on the Website. This is required so we can provide you with easy access to print your orders, view your past purchases and modify your preferences.
All Discountter coupons are promotional coupons and shall be subject to the Standard Terms and Conditions and Specific Terms and Conditions.
Discountter Coupons are issued on behalf of the Institutions and only such Institutions, to the exclusion of Promoways Services pvt.ltd., shall be responsible for any and all injuries, illnesses, damages, charges, expenses, claims, liabilities and costs suffered by or in respect of a customer, caused in whole or in part by the Institutions or which arises out of the goods and/or services provided by the Institutions, as well as for any unclaimed property liability arising from unredeemed Discountter Coupons.
Promotion code & subscription pack are not valid on product, lucky draw & select service deals